Titularidad del portal
CIE Tecnologías, S.L.U. Registered at A Coruña Business Register, Business address: Parque Empresarial Suevos, Mód. 2A – 15142 A CORUÑA henceforth, the ‘Society’, is the owner of this web portal (henceforth, the ‘Portal’). The electronic contact with the Society can be made through the e-mail address email@example.com
The domain name(s) through which you have accessed the Portal is (are) owned by the Society. That (those) domain name(s) cannot be used in connection with other contents, products or services not owned by the Society or that otherwise may confuse the end user(s) or give way to the Society’s discredit.
Accessing the Portal, filling forms, sending requests for information, enquiries, complaints, hiring offers and CVs and, in general, any similar action to the previous proceedings settled through the Portal’s electronic forms and mailboxes, will imply the unconditional acceptance of each and every rule present in this Disclaimer and the consideration as a Portal’s User. Hence, you must read carefully and be aware of the content of this Disclaimer.
In case of being offered in the Portal, and if the User uses or requests the use, hiring or provision of products or services, it will therefore imply the unconditional acceptance of the particular conditions that, given the case, may have been established to that effect and that, as it has been previously set forth, will be part of this Disclaimer.
Portal access and use
Users can access the Portal unrestrictedly and free of cost.
Accessing the Portal does not imply the existence of any kind of link or business relationship between the Society and the User, unless otherwise specified or in the case specific means have been determined for that purpose and if the User has previously met the established requirements given the case.
The inclusion of information related to products or services offered by the Society in the Portal is for information and advertising purposes only, unless otherwise established for a different purpose.
In any case, the User is bound to use the contents, products and services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, in compliance with the current legislation and, in particular, the User must refrain from:
- Using them for purposes or effects that go against the law, morality, the good generally accepted habits or against the public order or the instructions received from the Society.
- Using them for harmful purposes against lawful third-party rights.
Using the contents and products and, in particular, any kind of information obtained through the Portal or the services for forwarding advertising, communications with direct selling purposes or for any other sort of business purpose, unrequested messages aimed at a variety of people regardless of their purpose, as well as refraining from commercialising or spreading that information in any way
Responsibilities and restrictions
The Society cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or truthfulness of the information provided through this Portal. Hence, the Society does not guarantee and is not held responsible for:
- The continuation of the Portal contents or the lack of availability or accessibility to the Portal or its technical continuation;
- The absence of errors in those contents or products;
- The absence of viruses and other harmful components on the Portal or in the host server;
- The invulnerability of the Portal or the impregnability of the security measures adopted;
- Given the case, the lack of usefulness or performance of the Portal’s contents or services;
- The damages caused to himself/herself or to a third party by any person who has infringed the conditions, rules and instructions that the Society establishes on the Portal or after a violation of the security systems has occurred;
- Any other damages that may be caused due to the lack of functioning or to the malfunctioning of the Portal or the websites to which, given the case, certain links might have been established.
- Notwithstanding the aforementioned facts, the Society declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, given its possibilities and the condition of technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Portal and prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
The Society strives to prevent errors from appearing in the contents published on the Portal. All of the contents that are offered on the Portal are, to the Society’s extent possible, updated, having the Society the power to modify them at any moment. The Society is not held responsible for the consequences that may derive from third-party content errors that may appear on the Portal.
It is forbidden to perform any content communication or transfer that goes against third-party rights and whose content is threatening, obscene, slanderous, pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, undermining for a person’s dignity or children’s rights, and that goes against the current law, or follow any conduct that incites or is a criminal offence.
Moreover, it is forbidden for to users to post or communicate contents that are false or inaccurate and that lead or may lead the rest of users, or the Society’s staff, to misunderstanding; in particular, contents that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights owned by third parties whenever there is no authorisation granted by the rights owner, and when they undermine or discredit the Society’s reputation or standing and if they are considered as an unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising case or if they contain a virus or any other electronic element that may harm or hinder the functioning of the website, the network, the Society’s or third-party computer equipment or the access to the Portal for the rest of users.
The Society may prohibit the access to the Portal for any User that has committed any of the aforementioned conducts, included without limitation, in this section.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
The Society is the owner or has obtained the corresponding licence over the intellectual, industrial and image property use rights of the contents available, including but not limited to, texts, graphic designs, drawings, codes, software, photographies, videos, sounds, databases, indexes, images, brands, logos, expressions and information and, in general, any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property (henceforth and altogether, the ‘Contents’).
All the intellectual and industrial rights over the Contents are reserved. It is specially forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, communicate publicly, transform or somehow distribute all or part of the Contents included on the Portal for public or commercial purposes, if there is no prior express written authorisation by the Society or, given the case, by the rights holder it may correspond.
User’s access and browsing on the Portal will never be understood as a complete or partial waiver, transmission, licence or cession of the aforementioned rights by the Society. Consequently, it is not allowed to suppress, elude or manipulate the copyright notice and any other identification data of the Society’s rights and its respective holders that have been added to the Contents, as well as the technical protection dispositions, digital fingerprints or any other information or identification mechanism that might be included. The references to names and commercial or registered brands, logos or to any other distinctive features, whether they are owned by the Society or by third-party companies, imply the ban to use them without the written consent by the Society or their legit owners. The access or use of the Portal or its Contents or services confers, under no circumstances to the User, the possibility of having any rights over the brands, logos or distinctive features included in it –which are protected by the law.
- He/she/it will have to previously obtain an express, written authorisation by the Society.
- The link can only target the Portal’s homepage, unless otherwise authorised.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is to say, it must take the User to the homepage with just a click and must cover the whole screen of the Portal’s homepage. Under no circumstances, unless otherwise authorised by the Society, the Portal owner of the link will be able to reproduce the Portal in any way, or include it as part of its website or one of its ‘frames’ or create a ‘browser’ in any of the Portal’s pages.
- The website providing the link must not at all declare that the Society has authorised the link if it has not been the case. If the Society with the correct link from its website to the Portal wished to include the brand, name, trademark, sign, logo, slogan or any other identifying element of the Society or the Portal, it must previously have the express and written authorisation by the Society.
- In any case, the Society prohibits the establishing of a link to the Portal from those sites that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, discriminatory, obscene information or contents that, in general, contravene morals, the public order, the current legislation, the generally accepted social norms or that harm third-party legit rights.
Links from the Portal to other websites.
The Society may offer links, directly or indirectly, to Internet resources or websites which are located outside the Portal. The presence of these links in the Portal is for informative purposes and are never an invitation to hire any products or services that may be offered on the target websites, and it does not imply the existence of a commercial or dependency relationship or bond with the owner Society of the linked website. In these cases, the Society will not be held responsible for establishing the general and particular terms to be taken into account in the use, provision or hiring of these services by third parties and, therefore, it cannot be considered as liable for them.
The Society does not have the capacity or the human and technical resources to know, control or approve all of the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites to which links may be established from the Portal. Consequently, the Society will not be at all liable for any website-related aspect regarding links that could be established from the Portal, specifically but not limited to its operation, access, files, information, documents, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links or any of its contents in general.
However, in case the Society is actually aware of the fact that the activity or information referred by the links is illicit, poses a criminal offence or may harm third-party goods or rights, the Society will act with due diligence so as to remove or disable the corresponding link in the shortest possible time. At the same time, if Users are actually aware of illicit activities developed through these third-party websites, Users will have to communicate this situation immediately to the Society so as to disable the corresponding link and adopt, given the case, the needed or legally enforceable measures.
Links from other websites to the Portal.
If any User, Society or website would like to establish any kind of link to the Portal, it must be bound to the following stipulations:
According to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that, when the User registers or provides personal data, he/she is providing his/her personal data to the Processor (responsible for processing personal data): CIE Tecnologías, S.L.U. (the Society).
7.1. Register of processing activities
The Society will keep all of the processing activities registers required by the Article 30(2) of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), –henceforth ‘GDPR’– and the Organic Law 3/2018 on the protection of personal data and digital rights.
7.2. Processing purpose
The data gathered will only be the data you provide by means of the website form or by email. The Society can process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage your browsing in the website.
- Manage the customer service and, in general, customer relations, to give response to doubts, complaints, comments or enquiries that the user may have regarding the provision of the hired services, the information included on the website, as well as other questions the user may have.
- Manage the commercial offer and communication of new services or products to Customers or the communication and development of direct marketing actions with them.
- Manage the acquisition of the Society’s products and services by new Customers.
7.3. Legitimation of your personal data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the legitimate business interest of promoting loyalty among our clients, offering them commercial information as well as the possibility to hire new services or products and carrying out direct marketing actions.
The legitimation is based on the consent you grant us by means of an email or by filling in a form on our website to send us the requested information. These acts are an authorisation of use for the established purpose.
In every case, the interested party can object to the processing of his/her data and exercise his/her rights according to what is established in the section 7.5, as follows.
7.4. Data transfer recipients
The personal data provided by means of this form –meeting the aforementioned purpose– can be transferred according to the situations set forth by the law. You can exercise your rights according to the following provisions.
The User has the following rights recognised:
- The right to request access to his/her personal data.
- The right to request data rectification or suppression (right to be forgotten).
- The right to request data processing limitation and objecting to the processing.
- The right to data portability.
In order to exercise your rights, you just have to file a written request with a copy of your ID card attached and send it to CIE Tecnologías, S.L.U., Parque Empresarial Suevos, Mód. 2A – 15142 A Coruña or by means of the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
7.6. Security measures
The Society has implemented the technical and organisational measures needed to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss and non-authorised access or processing, taking into account the technology status, the nature of the stored data and the risks derived from human activity or the physical and natural environment they are exposed to.
The mentioned data processing is carried out according to the referred principles and, in particular, in compliance with the duty of confidentiality and secrecy.
Duration and modification
The Society reserves the right to modify this Disclaimer whenever it deems appropriate or with the purpose of adjusting to the legislative and technological changes. These modifications will be valid and enforced after their publication on the Portal.
The Society will be able to end, suspend or interrupt the access to the website’s contents at all times with no need of prior notice and with no possibility of demanding any compensation by the User. After that expiration, the aforementioned contents’ use prohibitions in the current Disclaimer will continue to be valid.
For any communication between the Society and the User promoted by the latter, the User will have to reach the Society by means of the postal or e-mail address previously indicated. On the other hand, the communications performed from the Society to the User will be carried out by using the contact data provided by the User.
Expressly, the User accepts the use of a valid e-mail address for the exchange of information and the communications between or with the Society.
For commercial communications, in compliance with the provisions set forth in the Law 34/2002, of 11th of July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and the regulations applicable over personal data, the User’s consent will be duly obtained at the precise moment when the corresponding data are gathered.
The User can withdraw at all times the consent given to the reception of commercial communications with the sole notification of his/her will to stop receiving those communications by sending an email to email@example.com, notwithstanding the unsubscription offers that will be notified accordingly in compliance with the personal data protection regulations.
Governing law and competent courts
This Disclaimer and the relationships established between the Society and the User, in particular, the knowledge and resolution of whatever dispute, discrepancy or difference that may arise, will be governed and resolved in compliance with the provisions of the Spanish regulations linked to the applicable law and competent jurisdiction.
Nonetheless, for the cases when the applicable regulations give the parts the possibility of submitting to jurisdiction, the Society and the User –with express renunciation to any other jurisdiction that might correspond– will submit whatever controversies or disputes to the knowledge of the Courts and Tribunals of the city where the Society is based in, whose address is stated in this Disclaimer.